Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Howdy!!!

Thanks mean so much in our world, two little words that mean so much and cards I don't make enough of, so it was  my idea to make thank you cards this week.   So I used this adorable new image from Mo called Howdy that you can find HERE and make a center step card. So I hope you join in on this weeks fun and  make a thank you and using one of Mo's adorable images and enter into this weeks challenge.



Image: Mo's Digital Image: Howdy
Sentiment: Dome Stickers
Paper: Nitwits Digital Paper and Stampin Up
 Extras: WOC Flowers, Cowboy Hat Charm, Twine, Ribbon, Doohicky Tag Die, Doily,
Image Colored with Copics


I am entering this into the following challenge(s):
1. Everybody Art Challenge: HERE
2. Oldie but Goodie: HERE The Song Is: Cotten Eyed Joe and My Oldie But A Goodie is the Stickers
    that  say Thanks and my Charm
3.4 Crafty Chicks HERE The Cow in here hand is a Critter

Next...a little "announcement"...
Mark your calendars for our upcoming June 6th "Children's Challenge"... open to Children of ALL Ages!  I look forward to seeing what our talented children will enter.  




And last but not LeastNext...a little more progress
wait untill next weeks shots should be done

 With next weekend being Memorial Day here in the states,it's the official day for the beaches to be open so  they are really trying to finish the job .  Here are a few more shots of the progress of
the dedicated men and women working


The above shot is them hoisting what I thought were the new bathrooms but someone else said it was the lifegurad stations.  I'm  the not sure if it's the new life gurard station or comfort station but what ever they are they are ugly and there are two of them side by side.  The bottom one is was taken a few days later and it's  the consession stand.  Last year it was the the bathrooms, lifegurad station and the consession.  I don't know who designed it, but it is hi-liter yellow!!!!!

They are working long long shifts to finish by this weekend so I will update
with more pictures next week as they hope to be finished.

 I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.



 As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

12 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debbie, love the image and your design, kate x

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card :) Thanks for joining my "Critter" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love the detail on it ..the domed letters are superb.
I think you might need sunglasses when you look out your window...lol
We have just been gifted with a Vertical Pier from our dear council...dreadful!! like a huge helter skelter, 90% of residents objected but we got it anyway.
Hugs Mau xx

heidy said...

Such a great card Debbie!!
XXX Heidy

Tamie said...

Awe, this is a very cute image. Love the colors, details and layout of your great creation. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic card Debbie, your image and design are stunning! Great song choice too, had me laughing out loud!
Thanks for playing along with our inspired by a song challenge at Oldie But A goodie and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Leanne said...

Super cute, love the flowers and the colors, awesome! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh she's fabulous, love all your details and the wee matching cowboy hat charm is just perfect!
Hope they get your beach open ... and you're right highlighter yellow is not a good look!

Anja said...

So stunning, dear Debbie! Love the card shape so much, this makes your little masterpiece even more special. And such beautiful papers! ;-)

How does Michael like it so far? Hope he isn't freezing that much! It's way too cold here for this time of year. And if this wouldn't be enough, we had full two days of permanent rain (at least in my reagion)!

Big hugs, Anja

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the flowers!
Thanks for playing with us at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful sweet card
luv
Debby

Kathleen said...

Ooh Debbie! Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image gorgeous flowers and pretty papers
Hugs
Kat xx